skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Flickr....aka Thing 4
- Will you use Flickr for the library or media center, for your personal photos, or in another way? I most likely won't use Flickr at work, because our library currently blocks the site. However, I have visited the site at home to look for library display ideas. This, so far, is the best site I've found for gathering ideas for putting together book displays.
- Do you use Flickr or another photo hosting service? Which one? How does it compare to Flickr? I've use the Kodakgallery.com for my photos for the past few years, mostly for creating photo books and cards. Also, I use facebook to share photos with friends and family. These sites don't offer the same tagging and group features that Flickr seems to, but most of my friends and family only use facebook so I might just have to stick with it.
- How do you feel about having your photos public (note that you can mark your Flickr photos private, too)--any concerns? I'm not sure about making my photo's public. I don't feel comfortable posting pictures of myself or my house for fear of them being used by others for purposes that I wouldn't like. I'm not sure what that would be, but I feel the need to be cautious for some reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment